Baby on the Way?
When Baby’s Home is a program for Rowan County’s expectant parents. – This program is designed specifically for first-time parents to be better prepared for the challenges of caring for your baby in the first year of life.
In 6 modules, you will learn research-based ways to:
- Soothe a crying infant and help baby be patient (1.5 hours)
- Encourage learning — especially language (1.5 hours)
- Feed, bathe, dress, and hold baby (1 hour)
- Keep baby safe at home and away (1 hour)
- Know when to call the doctor (1 hour)
- Care for yourself and your relationship (1 hour)
Classes may be scheduled virtually or in-person, for individuals or for groups, at a day and time convenient for you.
Click here to send email to sign up.
Sessions are held on-demand throughout the year.
What participants say:
“One thing I liked about class was all the baby skills they provided me with and now I feel prepared.”
Learn how to interpret your baby’s cues (faces, cries)
Zero to Three Website
Harvard’s Center on the